What Flipped Learning Leads To?
In the flipped learning, the traditional classroom based learning approach is inverted and students are given the learning material before the class, thereby leaving the classroom time open for more collaborative activities like discussions, group activities, role play and much more.
So, what does flipped learning lead to? Flipped learning is a methodology that opens many paths for stakeholders to travel by freeing up time in the group space.
With this in mind, FLN board members Matt Moore and Dave Walsh are conducting a webinar to discuss different paths one can take to implement the flipped learning model.
Key takeaways from the session:
1. Learn about the different paths FLN board members Matt and Dave have taken in their own Flipped Learning journey
2. Get to know about different paths other teachers have taken using the flipped learning model
3. Learn about how to use grades, role exchange, student independence, higher order exploration, and other best practices in flipped learning approach
- scheduleDuration: 60 mins
- eventStart Date: 3:56 PM, Oct 5, 2018
- checkRegistered: 2
- font_downloadLanguage: English