The Future Ready Challenge for a 21st-century classroom
Steps to increase student achievement for a 21st-century classroom
Are your students future-ready? Have you prepared them for the new-age digital learning?
Incorporating digital elements in the school curriculum is a daunting task for teachers. Students, too, have to quickly adapt to the changing face of technology and achieve success. But what are the necessary skills needed to do this?
Join Dr L Robert Furman, inspirational educator and and author of The Future Ready Challenge, in his webinar as he discusses the ways change your classrooms and curriculum to prepare your students for the 21st century.
In this webinar, you will know how to:
1) Incorporate digital skills in the school curriculum
2) Build a 21st century classroom for new-age learning
3) Make your students future-ready
4) Impart necessary skills in your students to help them excel
5) Approach topics like digital citizenship, digital classrooms and the integration of technology and learning
- scheduleDuration: 60 mins
- eventStart Date: 3:55 PM, Aug 14, 2018
- checkRegistered: 5
- font_downloadLanguage: English